Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pantry Organization

I'm not sure how it started but I absolutely adore mustaches. I don't think I'll ever find it attractive on a man but these playful mustaches are just so darn cute! If I told you that the design on the label was free would you believe me? It totally is! I got these free wedding favor printables from Wedding Chicks. She has a great collection of different wedding printables. I happened to come across her "Muah and Mustache Favor Tag" and I just squealed at how precious they were.

picture courtesy of Wedding Chicks
picture courtesy of Wedding Chicks
The spice tags are easy to make. Choose the colors you want for your mustache and font, type what the spice is in "Names" then click "Create Print" it will open up as a picture download for you to copy and paste onto Label Template. 
I love to be organized and most importantly uniform. I am a minimal modern, clean and chic - kind of gal. I ordered the glass spice jars from the Sunburst Bottle company that sells containers as wholesale. I ordered 48 bottles, spice filters and the caps all from this site. As you can see below the price is quite amazing 12 spice jars for only $7.75 ($0.65 a piece)!! On Amazon a 16 bottle spice jar set is $25 ($1.56 a piece). The quality of these jars are amazing. They are thick and durable. The filters that come with them are so secure and the white caps are glossy. (delivery was real quick)
photo courtesy of Sunburst Bottle
The Social Home inspired me to organize and design my pantry items in a fashionable way. It was so much fun shopping for the materials. Although I could not find the quality and trendy dollar store items like her I still think I did great with the spice jars. 
I had to trim the sides so that they could fit on the jars
 These are medium jars found at Target for $7.99 each. The labels used here are also from Wedding Chicks. I snipped the chevron pattern (colors are customizable) and then chose my own fonts on Word.
Excess items such as food colors, chocolate chips, grits, cornstarch are kept away in these Walmart containers. My favorite color is white so I was ecstatic that they came out with white tupperware! 
Open your pantry and start organizing! It took a bit of motivation to get myself started but once I started seeing how beautiful everything looked I was completely mesmerized. I want to label and organize everything in my house now!



3 comments:

  1. I adore this - so clean and sleek. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is so amazing!!!!!!!
    keep it up!!!
    it's so you!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mijung Joanne KimJuly 1, 2012 at 2:57 AM

    your blog is amazing! it's so you!!!
    keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete