Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Chocolate Covered Pirouette

I'm not much of a pretzel fan so I went with my favorite pirouette cookies. They come in different flavors: Chocolate Hazelnut, French Vanilla, Mint Chocolate, and Chocolate Fudge. Like I've mentioned in my previous blog post, I do not like chocolate so my go-to is the French Vanilla. This snack or dessert is super easy. 

 Dip the delicate wafers in melted chocolate, drizzle off the excess and lay of wax/ parchment paper to dry. 
 Sprinkle on the mint chips

Or add M&Ms
You can be creative with this dessert: sprinkles, different chocolate flavor drizzle, instant coffee coated, various candy delights. 
Put them in a box or a bouquet and give to a friend and make their day :) Happy eating!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous little treats! Always a hit with the kids - and the adults usually sneak a few themselves :)

    ReplyDelete