Sunday, June 24, 2012

Nutella Cinnamon Rolls

Cream cheese frosting nestled and swirled with the cinnamon and nutella rolls, it screams YUMM! Every time I step inside a mall I swear Cinnabon is glaring at me and taunting me with its delicious smells. I have a soft heart for soft, chewy, and gloriously iced cinnamon rolls. My dear friend Jen has been making me crescent rolls filled with nutella and heath bits and they're absolutely delicious. Here's my spin of her dessert. 

Nutella Rolls:
2 can french bread loaf
Nutella
Cinnamon & sugar mixture
Heath Bits
Cream Cheese frosting:
1pkg cream cheese
1/4 c softened butter
1 1/2 c confectioner sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract (I use Madagascar Bourbon)
1/8 tsp salt
>Cream butter and cream cheese then add in the sugar little by little. Add in the rest. Refrigerate.
>Roll out the dough about a 1/4 inch thick. Let the dough be smothered by nutella, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, then dusted with heath bits. Roll it up, cut into portions and place in baking dish. Bake at 400F for 10-15 minutes. As soon as they're out, don't even breathe a second! Lather that heavenly frosting on, lather
Texture heaven: Chewy exterior, soft and decadent core, once in awhile crunch, rich frosting. How can you not LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment